Marriage celebrations are so much fun! We love what we do and we have offered exceptional service for over 30 years, the positive reviews of our past clients are a testament to this. We are more than just music and we care about the success of your special day as much as you do. Most guests say that the one thing they remember most about a wedding reception is the entertainment, so don’t trust this day to just anyone. As your DJ & MC we will play the music you’ve asked for and as your master of ceremony, we will announce all of your special events, such as your introductions, first dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc., in an upbeat and professional manner. We’ll work together to create a customized sequence of events to ensure that your wedding and reception run smoothly.
We guarantee the same stress-free service and professional equipment regardless of your venue. For each venue, we offer the following services:
- Award winning DJ & MC Frank Marsden.
- Unparalleled service.
- A one-one-one preliminary and final consultation.
- Unlimited consultations for planning and finalization via phone and email.
- Access to our interactive on-line planning portal.
- All travel expenses included within 50 miles of Bel Air, MD.
- Professional liability insurance.
- All setup and breakdown time.
- Up to 6 hours of uninterrupted music, DJ & MC services (the direction of festivities and announcements).
- Day of coordination between your vendors.
- A premium sound system with wireless microphones for the ceremony.
- A premium sound system with wireless microphones for the reception.
- Intelligent sound activated LED dance floor lighting.
- Back-up equipment on site.
- Additional hours can be added if needed ($250 per hour / $125 per half hour).
- Prices vary depending on venue (see DJ Pricing $ below).
Wedding DJ Pricing
It’s important to mention the rate charged by a professional DJ/MC is not determined by the number of guests in attendance or how small the celebration is, but rather the experience and talent they bring. Using words like “micro” does not impact or lessen the amount of talent, work, and responsibility needed to deliver great outcomes. Authentic and real experience is crucial in navigating once in a life time events. Price points should reflect a passionate professional who can do what is asked of them and deliver what they promised to a client confidently. The total package of a great DJ/MC goes beyond “just music and announcements.” It’s about not only getting the obvious details right, but the unspoken nuances too. The little things that were never thought of in the first place or outwardly mentioned. That’s our job. That’s what we do. That’s ultimately what you pay for. Our pricing for wedding receptions ranges between $1,800-$2,200 depending upon the venue. Click below to check prices for your venue.